How do I Add New Shipping Address?
To add a new shipping address in your profile, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your account or create a new account if you have not done so.
- Put an item in your shopping cart (if you have not done so) and click Checkout button on the top red bar.
- You will see your Billing Address on the left site and Shipping Address on the right site.
- Select the bottom radio button to add a new Shipping Address. Once you click on the radio button, a entry form will appear for you to add entry.
- Enter every field and check the checkbox labeled with "Add this new address to your address book"
- Click Get Shipping Rate button to go to next screen.
Due to heavy online crime, please note that FashionUgo reserves the right to reject an order where the shipping address is different from the billing address. We normally will contact you for further information. If you have an order with different shipping address, please come to our website to live chat with us.
Who are the shipping carriers FashionUGo.com use?
United Parcel Service (UPS) and United States Postage Service (USPS) are the major shipping carriers FashionUGo.com uses for the online orders. Our online ordering system is syncronized with UPS and USPS system to calculate the shipping cost in real time to your order's destination. You may get a shipping quote for the items in your shopping cart before confirming your order.
FashionUGo.com works closely with UPS since December 2010 to provide a $10 (flat rate) custom clearance service fee (original was $20 to $40 per Canadian custom clearance, depend on the declared custom value, which must be below CAD $200), which help you to save from $10 to $30 per clearance. Orders with declared custom value exceed CAD $200 will not enjoy this $10 flat service fee promotion from UPS. This only applies to the orders that use UPS Standard. Please note that this fee is for custom clearance service only. Canadian customer may still need to pay for the Canadian's custom duty for declared value CAD $20 or more.
Where is FashionUGo.com's shipping origin?
FashionUGo.com's shipping origin is set to Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
Does FashionUGo.com ship to my country?
We ship worldwide except some restricted countries imposed by the U.S. Government such as Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Afghanistan, Angola, Rwanda, and Syria. Invoices do not include duties or other taxes. We use UPS Worldwide for international shipments.
How much is my shipping charges?
When you place your order ONLINE through this website, shipping charges is AUTOMATICALLY calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the "View Cart" page. On this View Cart page, you will see a text link labeled "Get Shipping Quote For This Order". Click on it to view the offered Shipping Methods and their charges.
How do you ship to AK, HI, PR and Other Regions?
SHIPPING (USA Only)
- We use USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail for orders ship to PO Boxes, Alaska (AK), Hawaii (HI), American Samoa (AS), Federated States of Micronesiaus (FM), Guam (GU), Marshall Islands (MH), Northern Marina Islands (MP), Palau (PW), Puerto Rico (PR), and Virgin Islands (VI). UPS service is not available. We do not ship to APO and FPO at the moment.
SHIPPING (Canada Only)
- All orders to Canada need to include contact phone number for the shipping carrier to contact you on needed basis.
- We offer UPS Standard and USPS Priority Mail for orders ship to Canadian destinations.
- Canadian customers are responsible for Canadian custom taxes and duties if it is applicable. Please be advised that we cannot be held responsible for items once they are shipped.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (Other Countries)
- We need your phone number and email address to ship your order. This is a requirement from United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Services (UPS).
- International customers are responsible for custom taxes and duties where applicable. International buyers please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for in country customs duties. International orders may take a little longer due to US Customs forms. Please be advised that we cannot be held responsible for items once they are shipped.
When will my order be shipped?
We process your orders by verifying the availability of the products you ordered, shipping selections, and payment (credit card or Paypal) information. We process most orders within 24 to 48 hours and will contact you for more information if necessary.
Usually for the orders received BEFORE 10am Pacific Standard Time (PST) on any business weekdays, we normally ship on the same day. All orders received AFTER 10am on any business weekdays will be shipped the next business day. All orders received on weekends are processed the immediate Monday, shipping out of USA may take longer time due to preparation of custom documents.
Please note that larger orders can possible take longer to prepare due to the time required to inspect. All orders are inspected before we ship out.
How do I track my orders?
You may track your order in 2 ways.
- Check your email for the UPS or USPS tracking number. We will email you your UPS/USPS tracking number after we ship your order. Click on the link in your email should bring you to UPS.com or USPS.com. Don't see our email in your email's Inbox? Please check your email's spam (or junk) box to make sure our emails are not there. Make sure to set our email address as the safer sender in your email system.
- Login to your account on FashionUGo.com is another way to track your order status. After login, click on the My Order link on the top red bar. In a list of orders, you will see the order status (Process, Complete, etc.). To find out the tracking number, click on the order to view the details. A UPS/USPS tracking number is displayed on the top right.